Saint Benedict’s Convent
Located in the heart of the old town, St. Benedict’s Convent was founded in 1605, as suggested by the two marbles placed on the façade of the building. The convent is a triumph of the baroque architecture and retains, in six exhibition halls, the town’s Diocesan Museum. In particular, bronze sculptures, seventeenth- and eighteenth-century paintings and marbles originally belonging to the town’s cathedral are preserved.
Picture from montidauniturismo.it